This property is situated in one of New Lambton Heights most desirable streets, with professionally landscaped gardens and outstanding elevated street appeal.
It has been fully renovated in a modern style, whilst still retaining classic art deco features.
Impressive hardwood decks both front and back provide expansive outdoor entertaining spaces, with picturesque views of Blackbutt reserve and beautiful evening sunsets.
This property is positioned to provide excellent access to public transport, John Hunter Hospital, plus Kotara and Charlestown shopping centres are only minutes away. It is located in a desirable neighbourhood and zoned for New Lambton Heights Infants School, New Lambton Public School and Lambton High School.
Some features of the property include:
·Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
·Fabulous open living and dining areas which flow through to Vogue style kitchen
·Kitchen consists of a large Gas range, Integrated dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space, and an island bench, built for entertaining.
· Designer family bathroom upstairs and second bathroom downstairs
· Large entertaining deck to host those special occasions
· Elegant high ceilings with crafted art deco features and polished timber floorboards
· Separate downstairs living space which has been tastefully renovated, including Kitchen/Bar area and separate toilet
· Ample basement storage.
· Double Carport with off street parking for 4 more cars
· Separate boat or caravan parking.
· Reverse cycle Air conditioning
· Located in an elevated, quiet cul-de-sac amongst botanical like gardens
· Carport Spaces:2
· Car Spaces: 4